DOGS 101. Youtube it. I am obsessed. Ask me, what are Tibetan Mastiffs known for? What is the temperament of a french bulldog? What colors do Charles King Cavalier come in? I am in loooooooooooooooove. Some one buy me puppies.
1. Choreographing dances. I did this regularly but I have to say my most prized choreography was to “Sometimes I run” by Britney Spears. It was for my 6th grade Stars talent show in music class. We wore white shirts and tan capris and the dance was us “running”, “hiding”, being “scared of you”, “holding you tight”, etc. Subtleties and interpretive dance was not out style, we went for the more direct and literal route. I still brag about it to this day. I also carry a chip on my shoulder about our rival girl group who did “Ooops I did it again”. They had a ring for the proposal in outerspace part. It was just sleezy to whip out fake-diamonds. I still dance, but in a less tamed way and have replaced stereotypical venues such as talent shows for more exotic ones like grocery stores.
2. Applying roll-on body glitter. I covered every inch of my body with that shit. It was strawberry scented and wasn’t labeled “body” glittery without good reason. Although I have slightly matured into le sophisticated woman, I tend to gravitate towards select glittery and/or brightly colored things that attract attention. My soul is roll-on glittered.
3. Not eating Sandwiches with Sandwich meat in them.
4. Getting grounded from reading for reading. I would literally get my books taken away from me as a child until I did my chores or adjusted my behavioral problems. Although now, no one takes away my books, I still hide away from the world in my room, swaddled in blankets and a good book. And yes, I act up if someone interrupts my reading time.
5. Changing ten times daily. As a child i went about it dramatically by carrying my closet in a duffle bag. My grandfather said my stop-drop-and changing was foreshadowing to my future profession as a stripper. Sadly, it just foreshadowed that I would be an indecisive adult.